Released in 2014, The Junction Improvement Strategy is an important piece of how the City sees redevelopment planning in Riversdale and Pleasant Hill.
From the City website:
The Junction is located at the cross section of three Saskatoon neighbourhoods, Pleasant Hill, Riversdale, and West Industrial, separated by the CP Rail line. It’s proximity to larger redevelopment projects such as the Pleasant Hill Village, Monarch Yards, Station 20 West, and increased interest by the private sector for redevelopment is triggering the need for a comprehensive concept plan for the area.
The document is available for download here as a PDF.
January to March 2016
- Boys Drumming: 8 weeks Thursdays 6 – 8pm
- Adult Basic Sewing: 8 weeks 6 – 8pm
- Family Zumba: 8 weeks Tuesday 6 – 7pm
- Fiddle Lessons: 10 and up, 8 weeks Tuesday 7 – 8pm
- Kids Can Craft: for under 15 yrs, 8 weeks Monday 4 – 5pm
- Me Ta We Tan Open Gym: all ages and families welcome, 8 weeks 6:30 – 8:30pm
WOW, the interest from the community has been GREAT!!
Program registration will stay open for all of the programs throughout January to March.
Contact Princess Alexandra School (210 Avenue H South) for the info on how you can still register:
Regular Monthly Meetings
2015-2016 Riversdale Community Association Board Meetings
When: First Tuesday of each month, 7:00 p.m. (Oct – May)
Where: Princess Alexandra School | 210 Avenue H S, Saskatoon
All Riversdale residents are welcome to attend any Board meeting.